Gary Player turned 50 in November 1985, which of course gave him a whole new professional career to look…
Learn More »
Gary has lived his life based off the following commandments, enabling him success achieved by very few.
- Change is the price of survival.
- Everything in business is negotiable, except quality.
- A promise made is a debt incurred.
- For all we take in life we must pay.
- Persistence and common sense are more important than intelligence.
- The fox fears not the man who boasts by night but the man who rises early in the morning.
- Accept the advice of the man who loves you, though you like it not at present.
- Trust instinct to the end, though you cannot render any reason.
- The heights of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but that while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night.
- There is no substitute for personal contact.