- Overview of Guidelines
- Memorabilia Request Guidelines
- Grant Proposal Requirements
- Donation Receipt Form
This property was beautifully designed by Player Real Estate and is honored to be featured in Conde Nast…
Learn More »
Grant Proposal Requirements
Specific Guidelines for Grant Requests
Typed in a readable font size (no less than 10 pt.) with one inch margins.
Please be concise and brief. No longer than five pages.
Proposals to Include:
- Overview of the organization including mission and purpose.
- Demographic and geographic areas served.
- Statement of the problem or issue that your program addresses as well as how does this problem relate to The Player Foundation’s mission and priorities?
- Detailed description of the project including if it is a new project or an expansion on an existing project. If building a structure, how many individuals will it hold? Will the structure serve more than one purpose?
- Program goals: What are you going to accomplish? Who will benefit? What is the time frame? Please be specific.
- Methodology: How are you going to accomplish your goals?
- Evaluation: How will you measure your program’s accomplishments and effectiveness?
- Funding: How will the project be funded in the future? Is this a one time request or are you seeking an ongoing relationship?
- Budget: Provide a detailed budget by line item for the proposed project.
- Funding the Project: Where will the grant money be applied specifically?
- Funding Options: If the project is multi-faceted, what are the various options and the costs associated with each option (e.g. if building a school what are the individual costs for construction, desks, teaching materials or a child’s tuition respectively.) In addition are their tiers of sponsorship or funding?
The Player Foundation does not fund:
- Individuals for scholarships or sponsorships
- Golf instruction
- Organizations which fall outside of our Foundation’s mission.