Gary became the oldest winner of the Masters, a fact that pleased him enormously. This Masters was Gary’s…
Learn More »
How You Can Donate
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~Statesman Sir Winston Churchill
Thank you for giving to the Gary Player Foundation and supporting the need for quality education for underprivileged children globally. Together we are changing the world and making a difference in the future leaders of the nations.
All donations are acknowledged with a thank you note from the Foundation and a receipt for your tax records.
1. Send a check made payable to the Gary Player Foundation.
Gary Player Foundation
c/o Debbie Longenecker
22 South Main Street
Greenville, South Carolina 296901
2. Wire funds to the Gary Player Foundation.
Program Director, Debbie Longenecker
3. Golfing & Giving
Sign up for a tee time and a portion of your greens fees will benefit the Gary Player Foundation. We have recently joined TeeTimes4Charity.com, which enables you (our donor) to reserve tee times at public access golf courses, including those in your area, at discounted green fee rates, while donating a portion of that discount our cause. Here’s how it works:
- Click here and follow the directions to register. This will allow you to reserve tee times in the future at the touch of a button.
- Choose GARY PLAYER FOUNDATION in the drop down menu and indicate the amount you wish to donate to our cause. Once this is done, you will have the option to ask other friends to match your donation by using email or social networking sites you are a member of. This allows you to share the good news, and continue to assist us to meet our mission of providing quality educational opportunities to underprivileged children.
- Next select the golf course and tee time of your preference.
- Your confirmation and credit card transaction will be securely processed, and your donation amount sent to us.
To Donate in Honor or Memory of Someone:
If you are making a donation in someone’s honor and would like him/her to receive a letter of acknowledgement, please include their name and address. If you are making a donation in someone’s memory, please include the name of the family member who you would like to be notified of your donation.
Contributions to the organization are tax deductible under section 509(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the official registration ad financial information may be obtained from division of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Registration #CH8646